WJBzone CNC Hobby
CNC Mill Detail/Assembly Designs
Drawn Using Autodesk Inventor
View using free Autodesk DWF Viewer
NEW - CNC projects
Click on the small pictures to enlarge
Extra CNC Pictures
1. Cnc Router on the wood table. The router shown in picture 1 is a Kress. This router quit working after about 10 months of use. I got a full refund and bought a Porter Cable.
2. I zero my machine using a dial depth gauge. I can also see if it returns to zero after a long run. I find it returns within .005" after running a 30 minute long 3D program.
3. The Porter Cable 1.75HP variable speed router mounted.
4. The router mounts. I am working on a block to allow me to mount in a horizontal position.
5. The driver box. I put this together from a kit from hobbycnc.com. 35Vdc runs 125Oz-in motors.
6. The components for the cnc machine before assembly.
7. 3D cad drawing
8. Materials list.